If you would like to commission a painting, this is the place to be! Lena is happy to create a special piece for your space. The collaboration and co-creation process is an exciting one as Lena guides you into a creative world of exploration and discovery.
Lena encourages you to trust the process and allow the healing energy of the Universe to flow onto the canvas. After sharing with her your inspiration, size, and preferences, she encourages you to let go of all expectations and allow the creative forces to inspire your piece.
How do I commission a painting?
1. Your Inspiration: Let's have a conversation about what you would like this piece to mean to you. What type of energy do you want this artwork to inspire within you? What would help bring balance into your life? Where would you like this piece to be hung? Do you want it to calm your bedroom, energize your work space, bring a sense of fun and liveliness to your living area? How would you like the painting to make you feel? Tap into your heart's desire and let your soul express its truth.
2. Your Stylistic Preferences: Do you have certain colors or visual effects that you just love? Lena cannot replicate another work of art, but she can certainly work with similar elements to create something that speaks to you personally.
3. Your Size: How large would you like your piece? If you are unsure about the size, Lena can work with you to figure out the ideal measurements for the designated wall space. Just send her a picture of the wall with the dimensions.
4. Deposit and Payment: Commission pricing is based on size. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before the painting process begins. Once the painting is complete, the remaining payment will be due. The full payment must be received before the painting is shipped out.
5. Lead Time: The painting process can take up to 3-6 months. If you are pressed for time or just too excited to receive your artwork, please let Lena know as she will try her best to accommodate your needs.
6. Custom Framing: Lena is happy to help you frame the artwork after it is complete. You can share your frame preferences after you receive pictures of the painting. Interior design is one of her indulgences, so she would be happy to offer some design consultation about the type of framing that would fit your current space.